There are two ways to apply for open enrollment:

  • The regular application period is used to apply for the following school year and is typically open between February and April.

  • The alternative application procedure is used to apply for the current school year and may be used at any time.

  • The tuition waiver due to move is used if your family moves during the school year but wishes for their student to finish the year at their current school.

If you would like a paper copy of any of these forms, please call the main office or email Brittaney Briseno,

Informational Links:

Online Application for Next School Year

Alternative Enrollment Application for Current Year

Tuition Waiver Site - Updated Forms Annually